A.L.L. Foundation Vacancies:
Committee Secretary duties will be:
- Taking Minutes at meetings;
- Preparing agenda in consultation with Chairperson;
- Maintaining membership list;
- Dealing with correspondence;
- Collating and circulating any relevant information with the Committee.
Meetings will be once a month via internet or face-to-face depending on circumstances.
Postholder must be able to be a signatory on the A.L.L. Foundation bank account.
The secretary would need to have an interest in Druidry and Seashore topics/projects.
To do research for A.L.L. Foundation and write up articles for newsletters, journals, books and social media.
Volunteer posts though unpaid will have reseaonable agreed expenses paid. Full training available.
Interested? Then please telephone 01292 822528 for more details.